Dunkin’ the House of Donuts and coffee beverages is celebrating National Pecan Day, with the resurgence of this fan favorite. From April 26th, the most requested drink, the Butter Pecan Swirl, will return to the nationwide menu.
Butter Pecan Swirl featuring butter-roasted pecans and sweet cream, debuted on the nationwide menu in 2013. From its introduction to the farewell, the drink has charmed fans and made it Dunkin”s second most sought-after flavor. The brand has listened to its fans’ words and is now making this drink accessible year-round.
As a result, starting April 26th, guests can add the Butter Pecan Swirl to hot or iced coffee, espresso drinks, cold brew, frozen coffee, or frozen chocolate. Furthermore, Dunkin’ in its press release also mentioned that there will be a surprise with the return of this drink.
Moreover, if you don’t know insiders, according to our sources, the brand is planning to introduce a refreshed Summer menu featuring many tasty treats, this April 23rd.
Dunkin’ Summer Menu 2023:
According to a leaked poster image circulated on social media platforms, Dunkin’ is set to debut the following treats this April 26th as part of its summer menu:
- New! Raspberry watermelon Dunkin’ refresher: This will quench your thirst for the warmer season, featuring watermelon and raspberry flavors combined with iced green tea. You can also enjoy this lemon refresher in other flavors like strawberry dragon fruit and mango pineapple.
- Lemonade: A summer menu without classic lemonade looks awkward, and this tart and refreshing drink is just perfect.
- Butter Pecan Crunch Frozen Coffee: This delicacy is just for coffee lovers, and if you are one, you will enjoy this drink featuring a blend of frozen coffee with butter pecan swirls and cocoa caramel sprinkles. Additionally, you will enjoy the whipped cream topping, caramel drizzle, and cocoa caramel sprinkles on top.
- Turtle Signature Latte: This Latte is made with butter pecan and mocha swirls and features the ultimate mouthwatering combination.
- Ham & Swiss Croissant Stuffer: A croissant stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese sound weird, doesn’t it?
At last, there is no doubt that the upcoming Summer Menu will feature a splash of lemonade and pecans. This will be on April 26th. Are you excited about this menu? Let us know in the comment section.