Since its doors opened in 1988, the casual dining restaurant chain has been known for its specialized American cuisine with Australian-themed twists. This year, Outback Steakhouse is celebrating the accomplishment of 35 years with a Boomerang Menu that dates back to the 1988 menu.
Starting March 20th, customers who visit Outback will be able to taste this classic menu, featuring a number of delights, through March 26th. With all the classic flavors and memories, this Boomerang Menu features an amazing line up of seven mouth-watering dishes listed below:
- Walkabout Soup: This soup is the best starter to any meal, featuring a creamy onion soup topped with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, for an ultimately delicious experience.
- Aussie Twisted Ribs: Outback Steakhouse is known for its delicious steaks and seafood, and this offering is something even more delicious, featuring Outback-Style fried baby back ribs served topped with tangy BBQ sauce, drizzled with Outback Steakhouse’s signature bloom sauce, and garnished with spicy house-made pickles to deliver a perfect masterpiece.
- Wedge Salad: Let’s talk about something healthy and delicious. This Wedge Salad features a delicious blend of crisp iceberg lettuce wedge topped with tomato, red onions, bacon, blue cheese dressing, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Toowoomba Pasta: This delight features Fettuccine tossed with grilled shrimp, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, and a tomato cream sauce, for a creamy yet delicious experience.
- Alice Springs Sirloin: Outback is known for its seafood, and this new offering is yet another best option to go for, featuring a 6-ounce center-cut sirloin with sautéed mushrooms, bacon, melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, and a honey mustard sauce. To make it a complete satisfying meal, the Alice Springs Sirloin is served with a side of a steakhouse potato.
- Sydney’s Sinful Sundae: The Australian sweet delight with an American twist features everyone’s favorite vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut, served topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. This sweet treat for sweet tooths is the best way to end your meal, and if not, go for the sweet treat below.
- Cinnamon Oblivion: The sweet delight features vanilla ice cream rolled in cinnamon pecans and topped with warm cinnamon apples, cinnamon croutons, caramel sauce, and whipped cream.
These were all the seven dishes from Outback Steakhouse’s Boomerang Menu, which will be running between March 20th and March 26th. Also, Outback Steakhouse is celebrating March Madness and is thus giving away free delivery on all your orders from Outback Steakhouse through March 27th.
Also, don’t forget to check out all the deals and offers of the month of March over here.