Crumbl Cookies, known for its delicious and innovative cookies, is celebrating the occurrence of St. Patrick’s Day with a new weekly lineup featuring all things Irish. The new weekly lineup is starting today, March 13th, and will run through March 18th.
The new weekly lineup for the month of March 2023 features the following cookies:
- Cookies and Cream: The delicious baked cookie features the delightful combination of chocolate and vanilla, topped with a white chocolate drizzle and crumbly cookie pieces.
- Mallow Creme: Yes, the celebration of St. Patrick’s Day is near, and to make the occasion more auspicious and delightful, here is the all-new Mallow Creme featuring Lucky Charms. The iconic cereal-rich cookie features a rich delight with white drops, vanilla marshmallow frosting, and Lucky Charms marshmallows sprinkled on top.
- Sugar Gold Coin: Have you ever found a leprechaun with gold? If not, then there is nothing to worry about since Crumbl Cookies has brought you the rich delight featuring the Sugar Gold Coin made with all the smoothness of vanilla and comes topped with a chocolate gold coin.
- Mint Brownie: Can you imagine the celebration of St. Patrick’s without the mint flavor? No, right! Thus, here is the all-new minty zing-topped cookie from Crumbl Cookies, featuring all the smoothness and softness of a brownie with a chocolate ganache.
- Butterscotch Chip: Kick off the season of spring with a delicious and smooth duo of butterscotch chips and flaky salt.
- Mystery Cookie: Yes, the mystery cookie is back after a week-long gap featuring a mystery cookie with all the deliciousness.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies: The classic favorite will continue this week too. Thus, enjoy the new lineup of Crumbl Cookies with all the new and classic treats this St. Patrick’s Day.
Also, don’t forget to check out the St. Patrick’s Day inspired menu from your favorite food chain over here.