The Fresh Market is a popular supermarket and casual dining restaurant chain in the United States, and to honor and celebrate the occurrence of Valentine’s Day, the popular restaurant chain has introduced its all new Valentine’s Day Value Menu, to give the love birds a great dinning and fun experience during this season of love.
With The Fresh Market’s all-new Valentine’s Day value menu, you can feel the aroma of love in the air while saving big during this difficult time of high inflation and this Valentine’s Day, skip the hassle of cooking by taking advantage of the Valentine’s Day Value menu. (Valentine’s Meals online ordering ends Feb 13 at 2pm EST. In-store pickup only Feb 10-14.)
- Valentine’s Meal for Two: Will set you back $59.99 and includes your choice of two Premium Choice Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon, Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes, or Wild North Atlantic Lobster Tail.
- Get one of each of the following items as well: a dozen roses, the fresh market reusable shopping bag, hand-dipped chocolate strawberries (8), asparagus with red peppers and sea salt, and mascarpone whipped potatoes with rosemary.
- Valentine’s Prime Rib Meal for Two –: The fully cooked prime rib, rosemary-mascarpone whipped potatoes, green bean medley, the fresh market’s horseradish aioli, and a reusable thermal tote are all included in the $49.99 meal.
- Valentine’s Day Brunch for 4: For $25, you can have brunch with Quiche Lorraine, Broccoli Cheddar, or Spinach Tomato Quiche, Market Style Bacon, Tropical Fruit, Blueberry Muffins, and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
- Sweetheart Ribeye: Due to popular demand, the delectable dish, which is made with handcut ribeye and butterflied into a heart shape by its skilled butchers, is back this year.
- Heart-Shaped Crab Cake: Make Valentine’s Day even more special with these Valentine’s-themed delicacies from the Fresh Market, which are made from the retailer’s perfectly seasoned, ready-to-cook Maryland Crab Cake.
So, celebrate the season of love with these delectable treats from The Fresh Market and keep up with our blog on a regular basis to never miss an update from your favorite food chain.