Hershey Introduces Its New Valentine’s Day and Easter Treats To Kick Off 2023
Hershey is celebrating the season of love and Easter by introducing its all-new sweetest flavors of the year as well as reintroducing classic flavors.
The Hershey Company, the largest chocolate manufacturer in the world is all set to celebrate the season of love and easter with its all new and returning treats featuring the most fan favorites of all time.
Hershey is kicking off 2023 in a sweeter way as the brand is introducing all the season favorites which you can enjoy with your loved ones and celebrate this season of love with all the sweetness of chocolate.
Hershey’s new Valentine’s Day treats include Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Heart Bars, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Dipped Strawberry, Rolo Creamy Caramels, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-Shaped Gift Box.
This year’s Valentine’s Day will be even sweeter because the brand has decided to bring back beloved favorites like Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Heart Shaped Box and Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts.
To celebrate the upcoming Valentine’s Day with the aroma of love in the air and make your moment more sweet with the sweetness of chocolate listed below.
- Hershey’s KISSES Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Flavor: The delicious treat offers you the delicious combination of of extra creamy milk chocolate with a strawberry-flavored center in one bite that will have you swooning!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-Shaped Gift Box: The occurence of Valentine’s Day is incomplete without the Gift Box of love and to celebrate it Hershey is introducing the first-ever Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-Shaped gift box with iconic ridges inspired by the fan-favorite treat!
- Rolo Creamy Caramels: This season of love taste this all new treat Wrapped in Rich Chocolate Candy are this season’s must-have, versatile sweet.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Hearts Bars: The ideal treat for your loved ones who merit a King-Sized display of affection are Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Hearts Bars.
Hershey has also released its brand-new Easter Day treats in time for Easter in an effort to make everyone’s celebrations happier and sweeter.
Along with seasonal favorites from Cadbury and Reese’s, the Easter treats include Cadbury Rainbow Mini Eggs, Almond Joy Snack Size, Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box, Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box, Cadbury Dairy Milk, and Milk Chocolate and Caramello XL Bars.
- Cadbury Rainbow Mini Eggs: Easter is a time of joy and happiness, so this spring, use the new vibrant Cadbury Rainbow Mini Eggs in rainbow colors of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue to create the most colorful Easter basket in town! to experience true happiness and rebirth.
- Almond Joy Snack Size: The new Almond Joy snack-sized coconut and almond milk chocolate candy bars will take you back to warmer days because nothing can ever compare to the delicious flavor of dry fruits combined with chocolate.
- Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box: The purpose of celebrating Easter is to spread joy to all people, and Heyshey’s has created a brand-new Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box to help with that.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Easter Egg-Shaped Gift Box: A second gift box with peanut butter makes a comeback. Reese’s eggs are back for a short while to add even more sweetness to your springtime.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milk Chocolate XL Bar: This Easter, reward yourself with something better and tastier by treating yourself to some Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milk Chocolate Bars that have been decorated for spring with fresh, vibrant flowers and, of course, the Cadbury Bunny on display!
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello XL Bar: You’ll feel more energetic this Easter if you try this delicious treat featuring the brand-new Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate and Creamy Caramel XL Bar.
Thus, celebrate and enjoy the season of love, as well as Easter, with all of the sweetest treats listed above, and visit hersheyland.com for more information on the above-mentioned new and returning items.