Crumbl Cookies is a popular bakery chain known for serving great and delicious cookies, and to celebrate the new year, the popular cookie brand has brought its iconic cookie flavor for the week beginning January 2nd to January 7th.
Crumbl Cookies has brought back all of its iconic flavors to kick off 2023, including Nilla Bean Cupcake, Cornbread, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Classic Pink Sugar, and Milk Chocolate Chip.
Where the Crumbl Cookies is showcasing the all-new Strawberry Crumb Cake, a buttery strawberry cookie topped with a strawberry vanilla streusel and a sweet milky glaze.
The flavors that will be returning this week, January 2-7, are listed below.
- NILLA BEAN CUPCAKE: A vanilla bean cookie with creamy vanilla cream cheese frosting and a dash of white sprinkles is the perfect way to start the new year.
- CORNBREAD: The delicious cornbread cookie is smothered in honey butter glaze and topped with honey buttercream frosting.
- PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY: Can it be said to be one of everyone’s favorite cookies? because the peanut butter mousse and tart raspberry jam on top of this peanut butter and jelly cookie makes it mouthwatering all the time.
- CLASSIC PINK SUGAR: A sweet treat is required for every New Year’s celebration, and this is everyone’s all-time favorite vanilla sugar cookie with real almond frosting on top.
- MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP: Let’s be classy or old school and taste the real cookies that come stuffed packed with milk chocolate chips.
- STRAWBERRY CRUMB CAKE (NEW): Taste this buttery strawberry cookie with a strawberry vanilla streusel topping and a sweet milky glaze.
The items listed above are part of the Iconic Sunday drops, where you can try all of these returning flavors until January 7th, and make sure to follow our blog on a regular basis to never miss out on any updates from your favorite food chain, relating to their new launches and best deals, to save a lot this winter holidays.