World COPD Day is observed annually on the third Wednesday of November with the goal of raising public awareness about COPD, a type of disease that affects the lungs, limiting airflow and making breathing difficult. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (C.O.P.D.) is an incurable disease that can be treated under the supervision of a medical expert and also preventable; thus, to raise awareness of this dangerous disease, we observe and celebrate World COPD Day every year.
The World COPD Day is observed with a different theme each year; however, the theme of the World COPD Day in 2022 is “Your Lungs for Life,” signifying the importance of Lungs in human life and the importance of taking care of them. Learn about the World COPD in brief, such as its History, Significance, and other details, over here.
||World COPD Day
||November 16, 2022
||The day honours and celebrates the founding anniversary of Jharkhand
To commemorate and mark World COPD Day, we have compiled a collection of HD images, wishes, messages, and quotes that you can use to spread awareness or simply share.
–Keep on reading–
World COPD Day 2022: HD Images
1. Your fit and healthy body is the greatest gift from God, and if your body becomes fragile and weak, you will be unable to stand in this challenging world; therefore, commit to a healthy lifestyle and take preventable COPD measures.
2. Let us join forces to raise awareness about this critical event by educating people about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and its symptoms.
3. Do you have difficulty breathing or a persistent or chronic cough? It’s time to learn more about COPD, its early symptoms, and preventable measures – Happy World COPD Day!
4. Let us show our support for all COPD warriors and promote the day across all social media platforms – Happy World COPD Day.
5. The best gift life can give you is good health – Happy World COPD Day!
–Keep on reading–
World COPD Day 2022: Quotes
1. Fear does not indicate that you are a coward or weak person, but rather that you are alert to an impending threat – Happy World COPD Day.
2. Let us celebrate and mark the occurrence of World COPD Day in order to raise awareness about this Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
3. We all know that smoking kills, but we don’t do anything about it. However, did you know that smoking is the leading cause of COPD, accounting for approximately 9 out of every 10 cases?
4. How can COPD be avoided? Stop smoking and engage in regular physical activity to keep your body fit and your lungs working – Happy World COPD Day!
5. Shortness of breath, wheezing, or a chronic cough are all signs that you have COPD; therefore, seek the advice of a doctor to check and clear your doubts – Happy World COPD Day.
6. No breathing = No air = Death
–Keep on reading–
World COPD Day 2022: Messages
1. Smoking is the simplest way to die because it causes almost every lung disease and even COPD.
2. Never limit your eagerness to learn new things. Learn more about World COPD and share it on all social media platforms.
3. Nothing matters if you can’t breathe. Take steps towards better air and better care for your lungs. Happy World COPD Day.
4. COPD appears to be a lung problem, but it can cause difficulty breathing and a chronic cough. Take steps toward a healthier lifestyle on World COPD Day.
5. Today is World COPD Day, a day to show our support for all people suffering from COPD and other lung diseases. On this World COPD Day, let us pledge to live a healthy lifestyle.
6. The solution is simple: live longer, quit smoking, and live a healthy lifestyle – Happy World COPD Day.
World COPD Day 2022: Posters
1. For the sake of others’ smiles and happiness, live a healthier lifestyle and maintain good health for your own longevity.
2. The question is not how to get cured, but how to live.
3. A simple post from you on social media can have a greater impact – Happy World COPD Day!