World Sight Day is observed annually on the second Thursday of October with the goal of drawing attention to blindness and vision impairment. The day is also recognized to raise awareness about the eye sight problem that the majority of the world’s population is currently experiencing, and to encourage people to maintain good eye health and avoid all health issues related to the eyes.
The International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB), a leading alliance in the eye care sector, established and created the day. The IAPB announces a different theme for World Sight Day commemoration and observance each year, and the theme for World Sight Day in 2022 is #LoveYourEyes, which is a repeat of last year’s campaign.
||World Sight Day
||October 13, 2022
||The day promotes eye health and the importance of proper eye care.
–Keep on reading–
We’ve compiled a collection of HD images, wishes, messages, and quotes that you can use to spread awareness about the day or simply promote and celebrate it on social media.
World Sight Day 2022: HD Images
1. Let us all use World Sight Day as an opportunity to educate the general public about the importance of eye care in order to have good vision – Happy World Eye Sight Day.
2. The world is full of adventures and there is so much to explore out and a good eye sight will only be a thing to see the beauty of the universe, so commit to taking better care of your eyes on this wonderful occasion of World Sight Day.
3. Never put off seeing an ophthalmologist because lost vision is never easily regained, so be cautious and remember to seek expert advice – Happy World Sight Day.
4. The eyes are one of the most important and priceless organs in our bodies. If they are hurt, they cannot be fixed, so you should take good care of them.
–Keep on reading–
5. People can prevent blindness by increasing their awareness and using their education to inform and enlighten others. Spread the word to honor this world sight day!
6. In order to celebrate World Sight Day and to raise awareness of the occasion, always remember to take good care of your eyes.
7. Eyes are precious gems; do not diminish their radiance by harming them – Happy World Sight Day.
–Keep on reading–
World Sight Day 2022: Quotes
1. Having vision but not sight is the only condition worse than being blind.
2. Wishing everyone a very happy World Sight Day and reminding everyone that vision is the ability to clearly see the light of hope while still being within the field of vision.
3. It is not your fault if you are born blind or have a disease that impairs your vision, but if you lose your sight as a result of negligence, then you are entirely to blame.
4. If you love your eyes and want to see the world without contacts or glasses, start giving your eyes the best care possible right away.
5. Kindness is a language that the blind and deaf can both understand.
6. It is not your fault that you were born blind, but it will be entirely your fault if you ruin your life and attribute the cause of your blindness to something you did.
7. Losing one’s eyesight is akin to losing one’s ability to appreciate the beauty of the universe.
8. Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.
–Keep on reading–
World Sight Day 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. Unable to see clearly, or things appear blurry, so now is the time to find an eye doctor and save yourself and your life from being unable to appreciate the beauty of the universe – Happy World Sight Day.
2. Taking care of your own eyes and spreading awareness about the day on social media platforms are two of the best ways to observe and celebrate World Sight Day.
3. Enjoy the wonderful celebration of World Sight Day and encourage others to take good care of their eyesight by letting them know that the day has come to appreciate their eyes and their clear vision. Happy World Sight Day.
4. On World Sight Day, take your family to an eye doctor to have their eyes examined and take responsibility for yourself.
5. If you have impaired vision, don’t give up hope. You can still accomplish your goals and be passionate about certain things, so just have faith in yourself and conquer the world.
6. Take part in or indulge in the World Sight Day celebration and observation by spreading the word about the importance of caring for your eyes and protecting them from vision loss. Happy World Sight Day.
7. Since vision loss can lead to more difficulties in life, people should be made aware of the importance of protecting the body’s most valuable asset—the eyes.
8. On this World Sight Day, protect your vision because it is so important for exploring every inch of this incredible world!
World Sight Day 2022: Slogans
1. Your eyes are priceless gems that can never be replaced.
2. Today, protect your eyes and encourage others to do the same. Happy World Sight Day.
3. If you don’t want to go blind, protect your eyes.
4. The most amazing and beautiful blessing from God is the ability to see this beautiful world.
5. Having good eyesight mirrors your caring attitude toward your body.
6. Create a strategy to protect and care for your eyes.
7. Don’t become so blind that you can’t see the suffering and pain.
8. Make a commitment to proper eye and health care and observe World Sight Day.