World Anaesthesia Day is annually celebrated on 16th October as it commemorates the first successful demonstration of diethyl ether anaesthesia in 1846.
This day celebrates the discovery of anaesthesia which made it possible for patients to undergo surgical procedures without any physical pain. And now anaesthesia has become very important part of our medical field.
Here we are gonna tell you about the best wishes, messages and wuotes that you cam share on this day to make people aware about the importance of it and the day when anaesthesia was discovered which completely revolutionized our world.
|Event||World Anaesthesia Day|
|Date||October 16, 2022|
|Significance||The day commemorates the first successful demonstration of diethyl ether anaesthesia.|
|Observed by||World wide|
World Anaesthesia Day 2022 Wishes and Messages:
1. Let us all dedicate a minute to show appreciation to those who make sure that we do not get hurt during an operation as they take special care of us with proper carefulness. Happy World Anaesthesia Day!
2. I think this is the most important part of treatment, to be able to make sure a patient does not feel the pain and that’swhy all the medical professionals of our world deserves utmost respect. Happy World Anesthesia Day!
3. Imagine the horror if kids had to undergo surgery without anaesthesia! Now let’s be grateful for having anaesthesia in our world which has completely revolutionized the medical field since its introduction. Wishes to you on World Anaesthesia Day!
4. Let us all pay tribute to all of the doctors and medical professionals who played a huge role in the development of anaesthesia way back in 1846 which was a milestone for medical science. Wishing you a very Happy World Anaesthesia Day!
5. Anaesthesia has become so common for medical treatments that it is now impossible to think our lives without it and that’s why we always feel grateful for its presence. Happy World Anaesthesia Day!
6. Needles sewing up the cracked head feels way more painful than it sounds but thanks to anaesthetists, we don’t have to feel it. Best wishes of World Anaesthesia Day to everyone!
7. Cheers to all the doctors and medical professionals who administer anaesthesia to the patients and make it a point that the patient does not feel the pain otherwise it would have been way hard and painful for operations to carry out. Happy World Anaesthesia Day!
World Anaesthesia Day 2022 Quotes:
1. “Anaesthesia is actually quite remarkable. It’s a lost time. And you wake up kind of refreshed and the most important thing which it does that it takes away your painful moments.”
2. “Miracles are rare but not a myth. The demonstration of the first successful administration of ether anaesthesia is a one such real and rare miracle.”
3. “It is surely important that the differences between coma, deep sleep, being under anaesthesia, on the one hand, and being alert on the other, all involve changes in the brain.”
4. “I am a big believer in anaesthesia. I think it should be used for every medical procedure, including routine physicals maybe that’s too far but who knows maybe it will happen one day.”
5. “Everyone agrees that animals should not be exposed to unnecessary pain. But neither should scientists be hamstrung by the requirement to use anaesthesia in every animal experiment that might cause pain.”
6. “I got this idea about being afraid to let go of something and being afraid of sinking into a state of almost anaesthesia, where you have no choice but to trust other people.”
7. “Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. Just like anesthesia makes us feel painless despite all of the sufferings happening, the alcohol does the same to us but in the mental state.”