Bhai Dooj is annually celebrated on every fifth day of the most important Hindu festival of Diwali which is popularly referred as the festival of lights, which celebrates the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya his hometown.
Bhai Dooj is similar to the bigger Raksha Bandhan festival as it celebrates the bond of relationship between brothers and sisters. This is a day during which brothers amd sisters makes promise to always look for each other and take care of each other.
Today, we have brought you some of the best wishes, messages and quoted that you share with your brother and sister on this pious occasion of Bhai Dooj! This will make their day even more beautiful and memorable as we have some of the best greetings for the day so take a look at them.
|Date||October 26, 2022|
|Significance||The day celebrates the bond between Brother and Sister|
Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes, Messages and Quotes for Brother:
1. Bhai Dooj is one of the most beautiful occasion in a year as I get to shower my love to you on this day. May God bless you with the best of the health, happiness and fortune. Happy Bhai Dooj, my dearest brother!
2. I pray to God that our bond of love strengthens every passing year. I wish that you have a prosperous and successful life ahead. Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj and sending lots of love and wishes to my dear brother!
3. Your love for me reminds me of the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra. You have always sought my welfare and happiness and I pray for you on this wonderful day brother. Happy Bhai Dooj!
4. Dear Brother, my love for you is measureless. My blessings to you and prayers for you are unlimited. Dear Brother you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. You are like an inspiration for my life. Happy Bhai Dooj!
5. I feel very fortunate that God has blessed me with a brother like you. You have always been supportive to me so I want to express lots of thanks to you for always sticking with me and supporting me. Happy Bhai Dooj!
6. Few brothers on this earth can match with you dear brother! You always care for me and wish for my welfare all the time. I keep praying for you all the time for your success and happiness in life. Best wishes to you on Bhai Dooj!
7. The occasion of Bhai Dooj comes every year to remind us about the importance of relationship between brothers and sisters. This day also makes us realize about our promises to each other. Happy Bhai Dooj to you, dear brother!
Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes, Messages and Quotes for Sister:
1. You have always been the source of inspiration in my life. Whenever I felt alone it was you who provided me with your love and affection. I don’t have enough words to thank you for that. Happy Bhai Dooj, my lovely sister!
2. My life would have been completely different and so incomplete had you not been there with me. Thank you for always supporting and taking care of me through difficult times. Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj, my dear sister!
3. I wish that our bond of love gets even more deeper and stronger, the shades of our love paint our lives red. Sending my best wishes on Bhai Dooj to the best and most loveliest sister in this world.
4. Your presence in my life is an indication that God really loves me and that’s why he has sent you in my life as an angel who always makes me strong enough to face with any of my life’s challenges with ease. Happy Bhai Dooj, Sis!
5. We have spent the most beautiful moments of our life together and on the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I promise to always fill your life with lovely memories and lots of love. Happy Bhai Dooj, dear sister!
6. You are strength and support for my life. You are the reason behind happiness and smiles in my life. I can’t even imagine life without you as it will be so lonely and incomplete. Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj, my sister!
7. Sisters are the reasons brothers feel so complete. You are the reason for my generosity and affectionate nature. Thanks for being such a lovely and caring sister throughout my life. Happy Bhai Dooj!