Bhai Dooj is another auspicious festival in India, similar to Raksha Bandhan, which celebrates the bond between sister and brother; however, the ritual of the festival is completely similar to Raksha Bandhan but does not involve the tying of Rakhi, and you can also see variation in the ritual and activities of this festival, because India is a land of different traditions and diversity.
The festival Bhai Dooj marks the end of the five-day Diwali festival, which begins on Dhanteras and ends on Bhai Dooj. The festival is annually celebrated on the second lunar day of the Shukla Paksha of the Kartika month according to the Hindu calendar, while the festival will be celebrated this year on October 26th according to the English calendar. Learn more about the festival, including its history, significance, and other details, by clicking here.
||October 26, 2022
||The day celebrates the bond between brother and sister
To make the Bhai Dooj festival more memorable, we have compiled a collection of HD Images, Wishes, Messages, and Quotes that you can use to spread awareness about the day or simply to greet your loved ones.
–Keep on reading–
Bhai Dooj 2022: HD Images
1. The occasion of celebrating the love and bond between sisters has arrived; therefore, let us rejoice with our sisters and celebrate the day with great zeal – Happy Bhai Dooj.
2. Let us celebrate this auspicious occasion by spending some memorable time with our siblings and strengthening our existing bonds, while wishing everyone a very happy Bhai Dooj.
3. On this Bhai Dooj, I’d like to express my gratitude to my sister, who has always supported me in all of my difficult situations and stood by me all the time with her guidance, by wishing you a very happy Bhai Dooj and promising to protect you forever.
4. It’s time to remember all those childhood fights, all those memories of caring and supporting one another, and it’s time to reunite and celebrate the auspicious festival of Bhai Dooj.
5. Having a sister is like receiving a divine blessing; no matter how much we disagree with them, we will always be there for them in times of need, Happy Bhai Dooj.
6. It is time for every brother to go to their sister’s house and celebrate this wonderful festival, which celebrates the bond between brother and sister.
–Keep on reading–
Bhai Dooj 2022: Quotes
1. I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful brother with whom to celebrate the wonderful occasion of Bhai Dooj; may all your dreams come true, and may this auspicious festival bring you all the happiness from around the world.
2. Our relationship is similar to Tom and Jerry in that we constantly fight with each other but always come together in times of need, and I respect this relationship and invite you to celebrate this beautiful festival with all of our love, care, and support.
3. Sending warm wishes on the lovely occasion of Bhai Dooj to my favourite and best sister who always looks after me and stands by me all the time, hoping that this auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj brings all the happiness and strengthens our relationships – Happy Bhai Dooj.
4. The occurrence of Bhai Dooj is just an excuse, but I have always prayed for your well-being all the time, and I promise you that I will stand by you in any situation – sending heartfelt wishes to my lovely sister and wishing her a very happy Bhai Dooj.
5. You are not just a sister, but a best friend who has never betrayed me, a best friend who shares all secrets and always stands by my side; best wishes on Bhai Dooj.
–Keep on reading–
6. Have a Happy Bhai Dooj! There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
7. A brother is someone who can turn a painful moment into a happy one, and who can make us happy with just a simple laugh – best wishes to such a brother on this Bhai Dooj festival.
8. I wish you a happy Bhai Dooj and hope that all of your dreams come true as I thank you for being a true brother and for always being there for me.
9. Sharing the Bhai Dooj with one’s closest sisters is one of the most wonderful and sacred experiences one can have in life.
10. My sincere wishes for Bhai Dooj are that the joy of this auspicious festival will deepen the bonds that already exist between us, that it will make our lives happier, and that it will continue to be blessed by God.
Bhai Dooj 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. Warm greetings on the occasion of Bhai Dooj; may this auspicious festival bring us joy and prosperity, as well as the ultimate blessings of God – happy Bhai Dooj.
2. I can’t wait to share this auspicious occasion with you; let us take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to spend time together and celebrate it with the greatest joy and happiness – best wishes on Bhai Dooj.
3. May this auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj bring you and your family all the happiness, fortune, and good health, and I promise to protect you at all times – Happy Bhai Dooj.
4. Thank you for making my childhood more memorable and for sharing the best and most unforgettable memories with me; let us rejoice and celebrate Bhai Dooj.
5. Having a brother is the greatest blessing in life, bestowed by the gods only on the fortunate.
6. wishing you ultimate success this Bhai Dooj and praying for your well-being at all times, may the festival bring us both happiness and may the occurrence of this festival be auspicious and fortunate – happy Bhai Dooj.
7. Your influence in my life has been enormous, and without your guidance, I could never have imagined my success. I wanted to wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj, and may this auspicious occasion bring you all the happiness – Happy Bhai Dooj.
8. I can’t wait to celebrate Bhai Dooj with my small and crazy sisters, who never fail to pull my leg, but who are also the most loving and kind people I’ve ever met – best wishes on the occasion of Bhai Dooj.
9. Congratulations on Bhai Dooj and It is time to rejoice in the bond of love and trust that unites two souls through the purest form of friendship.
10. A brother is a natural friend – happy Bhai Dooj.
Bhai Dooj 2022: Wishes and Messages in Hindi
Here are some wishes and WhatsApp Messages in Hindi that you can use to wish your brother and sister a happy Bhai Dooj.
1. बहन चाहे भाई का प्यार, नहीं चाहे महंगे उपहार, रिश्ता अटूट रहे सदियों तक, मिले मेरे भाई को खुशियां अपार. हैप्पी भाईदूज
2. बहन तिलक लगाकर भाई को मिठाई खिलाती है। भाई का तोहफा देख चेहरे पर मुस्कान आ जाती है। भाई बहन का ये रिश्ता न पड़े कभी लूज, मेरी तरफ से मुबारक हो आपको भाई दूज।